Unfair, 2022


 

I feel unfair.

Yep.

Unfair.


I think that's the right word.


I can't control what people feel or what they choose.

So why do people blame me?

So why is it all my fault?

It's my fault for not speaking firmly.


It's my fault for not pushing people further.

It's my fault because I'm afraid of losing a friend.

I don't mind losing someone who adores me; I just don't want to lose a friend.


It's unfair.

I thought silence was the best way.

Then why don't people believe you?

Why don't I feel needed around my friends?

Why do I lose friends?

Are they really my friends?

I don't know.


Even a lover hiding behind a friend's words can leave you.

Blaming you for anything.

I'm not saying I'm not wrong,

But in some parts, I'm not.

We're just hurting each other right now.


It's sad.

But today, I need to let them go.

People that I thought cared.

People that I thought were important.

People that I called friends.

Comments