Can’t have anymore, 2023

 


Am I hurt?

I am.

Disappointed?

Yes.

Hate?

No, not yet.


I am too childish for your adult life.

I am too unhealthy for your healthy mind.

My path is too broken while yours is not.

But man, you're not perfect either.

And I'm starting to question your claim about love.

Because you don't love me right either.


You could do better, indeed.

I can do better, of course.

We are basically just stupid humans.


But after all,

This also gives us hope.

Someone can accept me.

Someone can bare with you.


I have learned,

And I hope you have learned how to treat women better too.


I'm not going to apologize anymore because you also have a portion of fault I can blame.

Let's call it even.


Now I'm ready,

To shine brightly,

To grow bigger,

To become a person you can't have anymore.

Comments