I hope so, 2023



You want a clean slate,

To start over,

Restart everything.


Little did you know, your words tore through my being,

Burning everything in their wake.

Forcing me to change, without a backup plan.


You said I was strong,

The only one who could survive something like this.

You said I could endure this hardship.


Well,

You didn't know I am human,

You didn't know how much I'm hurting,

You didn't know the depth of my disappointment.

You were wrong.


But what did I expect?

If you truly knew me, you wouldn't have done this,

Like everyone else.

Nobody truly knows me.

I've even forgotten who I am.

Who am I?


I hope you understand now.

How it feels?


I hope you're happy.

She needs to order a new sheet, but unfortunately, it takes time.

While she waits, she's lost in the labyrinth of her mind.

Alone.


I hope you're happy.

She's alive, but not truly living, like a zombie.

What was it called again?

Ah, autopilot.


I hope you're happy.

Living your best life,

While she struggles to stand once more,

Bearing all her wounds.


I hope you're happy.


I hope you're.

Comments