Kia Ora, 2023



I have spent days and nights,

Keeping all the sadness to myself.

Losing myself in unfairness and disappointment without anyone apologizing.

Hurting myself with anger and loneliness, where nobody cares.


I cry alone, in the last cubicle of the office toilet.

Feeling sorry for myself in my dark room.

Repeating my God's name over and over again.

Wishing that one day they will understand how it feels.


I am tired.

Who was I before all of this happened?

I believe I have overcome something stronger than this, but how?


I need a fresh start.

Collecting fragments of memories about myself.

Growing to become a better person.


There must be a beautiful plan ahead.

The rainbow will be there.


I will let you go.

I will let them go.

All the pain, all the sadness.

I will let it go.


So, goodbye.


Goodbye, someone I used to love.

Goodbye, friends I used to trust.

Goodbye, a friend I used to consider important.

Comments